Artists from all over the world are invited to apply and participate at the biennale with their ceramic works.
Deadline for submissions: May 30, 2013
Location: Cluj-Napoca Art Museum, Romania
Before submitting, all artists must read and comply with the official statute of the biennale. For processing your application, we take a small fee of 25 USD.
Apply in three simple steps:
1. Read the official statute of the biennale (click).
2. Pay the application fee of 25 USD.
3. Complete the application form below.
If you need guidance, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Application fee - 25 USD:
Pay with Credit Card (via Gumroad)
Pay with PayPal
– All applicants must be over 18 years of age when applying, with no restrictions regarding country or nationality.
– Artists can apply as individuals or groups.
– Individual artists cannot submit more than two works / body of works.
– No restrictions of form or weight of works. Installations are also accepted.
– The ceramic component of the work must be a minimum of 60%.
– Submitted works must be created in the last three and a half years (2010 – 2013) and should not be exhibited before at other international competitions.
Please make sure that the images have minimum 1200px in width.
Use only .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .png or .tif files. Maximum file size: 5 MB. Thank you.